Get updates on the tricks of the trade, and receive 8 Continuing Education Credits from Washington Contract Loggers Association
- March 25 – Colville (Stevens County) Contact Steve McConnell at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Forest Health Workshop
Learn about pests, diseases and conditions leading to the regional Forest Health Hazard warning and what management practices can help your trees retain vigor despite these stresses.
- April 8 – Glenwood (Klickitat County). More information
Forest Stewardship Coached Planning
If you own wooded property, our flagship course will teach you how to assess your trees, avoid insect and disease problems, and attract wildlife. State experts will help you develop your own Forest Stewardship Plan to keep your woods on track to provide enjoyment and income for years to come.
- Everett (Snohomish County), Monday evenings, starting March 30. More information.
- Black Diamond (King County), Thursday evenings, starting April 16. More information.
- Preston (King County), Tuesday evenings, starting September 22. More information.
- Whidbey Island (Island County), Thursday evenings starting October 1. More information.
Mark Your Calendars for next summer’s Forest Owners Field Days!
These out-in-the-woods, family-friendly events allow you to attend five or six different outdoor classes and workshops on topics like tree planting, weed control, thinning, tree diseases, mushroom-growing, and more.