State of the States Forest Health Conference: This workshop will summarize and forecast forest health issues affecting Pacific Northwest forest, including insects, animals, diseases and fire. Attendees are eligible for 6 CFE credits through the Society of American Foresters.
- February 26, 2014 – Vancouver
Forest Stewardship Coached Planning: If you own wooded property, our flagship class will teach you how to assess your trees, avoid insect and disease problems, attract wildlife, and develop your own Forest Stewardship Plan to keep your woods on track to provide enjoyment and income for years to come.
- Spring 2014 – Bellingham – Thursday evenings starting March 13.
- Spring 2014 – Online (For Western Washington Landowners) — New dates: Wednesday evenings starting April 23.
Shiitake Mushroom Cultivation Workshop: Learn techniques for growing gourmet mushrooms in your woods at this hands-on workshop and go home with a plugged, waxed, ready-to-grow log.
Forest Owners Field Day — Save the Date!
- North Idaho-Eastern Washington – June 21
- North Puget Sound – July 26
More information to come.